Effective date: [Date]
Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience for the user. Cookies also enable site owners and third-party services to track and analyze user behavior for various purposes.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website and monitor its performance. They help us identify areas for improvement.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable certain features and personalization on our website, such as remembering your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized content and advertisements based on your browsing behavior and interests.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Chrome: Click on the Chrome menu and select 'Settings.' Scroll down and click on 'Advanced.' Under the 'Privacy and Security' section, select 'Content settings' and then 'Cookies.'
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on the Firefox menu, select 'Options,' and choose 'Privacy & Security.' Under the 'Cookies and Site Data' section, you can customize your cookie settings.
- Microsoft Edge: Click on the Edge menu and select 'Settings.' Under the 'Privacy, search, and services' section, click on 'Cookies and site permissions.' Here, you can manage your cookie preferences.
- Safari: Go to the Safari menu, select 'Preferences,' and click on the 'Privacy' tab. You can manage your cookie settings under the 'Cookies and website data' section.